Thursday, April 2, 2009

Photo Contest!

With Spring in the air and the flowers a' bloom it is quickly becoming a wonderful time for outdoor photo shoots. My question is: who is interested in a FREE outdoor photo shoot from Rawlings Photography?

I am holding my first photo contest for the public. The photos will not be provided by me, but by YOU! So get those cameras out and start snapping. There are no categories to this contest, just send me your favorite recent photograph (taken by YOU.) I will choose the top 10 entries and post a poll. Make sure to send all of your friends, family, and coworkers the link to the poll to vote for your photo.

Now for the goods. The winner will receive a free photo shoot at the location of their choice to use anytime in 2009 and a free 8x10 of their favorite photo from that shoot.

The deadline to submit pictures to me is Monday, April 13th. Get snapping! I can't wait to see every one's photos!

email photos to: zoorawlings@msn.com

No comments:

Now that you have had the opportunity to get to know a little about the girl behind the lens, I'd like to get to know a little about you. Comments, questions, and general chit chat are always welcome. Please enjoy the following photo shoot teasers of some pretty amazing people and beautiful subjects.

Thank you for considering Ashley Rawlings Photography for your creative needs!

Please visit my main site at: www.ashleyrawlingsphotography.com

Click here to follow me on Facebook!

Ashley Rawlings
570.541.6915
info@ashleyrawlingsphotography.com
Giving Back.
Please click on the following links to find out more about these amazing organizations that I am honored to be affiliated with!

Photobucket