Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Photography

Oh the colors! Fall is here to stay... with the changing foliage, the beautiful skies, and the crisp air. The smell is heavenly! Don't get me wrong, I am a summer girl, but this time of year is so special. October kicks off the upcoming holidays... the three months stretch of family traditions, decorative bliss, and of course photog opportunities galore!

This month I will be hosting a scenic fall setup right here. Pumpkins, mums, hay, and wagons will set the stage for a few mini photo shoot sessions that I plan on holding throughout the month of October. This will be perfect for the kiddos in their costumes as well. Shoot me an email if you are interested in setting up a time slot.

Fall 2009 Mini Session Details:
$45 for a 20-30 minute session
High resolution disk with copyrights of your session

Check back soon for more fall shoots, beautiful scenery, and upcoming holiday details.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Now that you have had the opportunity to get to know a little about the girl behind the lens, I'd like to get to know a little about you. Comments, questions, and general chit chat are always welcome. Please enjoy the following photo shoot teasers of some pretty amazing people and beautiful subjects.

Thank you for considering Ashley Rawlings Photography for your creative needs!

Please visit my main site at: www.ashleyrawlingsphotography.com

Click here to follow me on Facebook!

Ashley Rawlings
570.541.6915
info@ashleyrawlingsphotography.com
Giving Back.
Please click on the following links to find out more about these amazing organizations that I am honored to be affiliated with!

Photobucket