Sunday, April 4, 2010

Philip & Andrew

One of my more recent mini sessions proved to be yet another learning experience. My subjects were two little boys, pretty close to the same age as my own two. Witnessing first hand the differences in personalities and how similar the differences are to my own two was almost frightening.

I first met Beth a few years ago at a local mom's club. Our paths have crossed here and there over time. Once such time was when I was in the hospital for gall issues when I was pregnant with Landon. Beth just so happened to be right down the hall with her brand new baby boy, Andrew.

Meet Philip & Andrew. Two handsome, and very photogenic, little guys that I had the pleasure of photographing for a spring mini session.

























No comments:

Now that you have had the opportunity to get to know a little about the girl behind the lens, I'd like to get to know a little about you. Comments, questions, and general chit chat are always welcome. Please enjoy the following photo shoot teasers of some pretty amazing people and beautiful subjects.

Thank you for considering Ashley Rawlings Photography for your creative needs!

Please visit my main site at: www.ashleyrawlingsphotography.com

Click here to follow me on Facebook!

Ashley Rawlings
570.541.6915
info@ashleyrawlingsphotography.com
Giving Back.
Please click on the following links to find out more about these amazing organizations that I am honored to be affiliated with!

Photobucket