Monday, January 31, 2011

Liam

It has been quite a few weeks since my last post! I am happy to announce that we welcomed our third son into our lives on December 18, 2010. Liam Robert Rawlings surprised us by arriving a month early. He had a few little set backs in the beginning, but is doing wonderfully now. Liam is turning into one the happiest & chunkiest little guys. We are all so in love with him!

I never had the opportunity to post an end of the year blog, so I wanted to take this time to thank everyone for an amazing 2010 year! I had the opportunity to meet and work with so many outstanding families, couples, and children. Even though I am putting weddings on hold for the time being, I truly look forward to what 2011 will hold for my professional life. I'm so anxious to put a focus on portrait work this year. Bring on those families, kiddos, babies, and mom's-to-be!

And now... introducing the newest member of our family, our sweet little Liam.



Happy Valentine's Day, from my heart, to yours.
Our cam-ham, Shawn.

Grumps and Growls for the camera, Landon.

Happy Chunk, Liam.

1 comment:

Future Marks Family said...

love the pictures. The boys are getting so big. Pictures are amazing

Now that you have had the opportunity to get to know a little about the girl behind the lens, I'd like to get to know a little about you. Comments, questions, and general chit chat are always welcome. Please enjoy the following photo shoot teasers of some pretty amazing people and beautiful subjects.

Thank you for considering Ashley Rawlings Photography for your creative needs!

Please visit my main site at: www.ashleyrawlingsphotography.com

Click here to follow me on Facebook!

Ashley Rawlings
570.541.6915
info@ashleyrawlingsphotography.com
Giving Back.
Please click on the following links to find out more about these amazing organizations that I am honored to be affiliated with!

Photobucket