Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bailey

Once upon a time a cute little couple knocked on my door requesting me to photograph the happiest day of their lives. One engagement session and one wedding later... and we have someone to introduce you to!!!

Meet Miss Bailey! I can not tell you how excited I was for this little girl's arrival. Her parents have been wonderful to work with throughout the past two years! When I heard the news that they were expecting I was thrilled for them!!

This pretty little girl came on on oxygen so her newborn session had to be postponed. But mom and dad wanted a few shots of her right home from the hospital. I can not wait to see her again in a few weeks for her next session!!




No comments:

Now that you have had the opportunity to get to know a little about the girl behind the lens, I'd like to get to know a little about you. Comments, questions, and general chit chat are always welcome. Please enjoy the following photo shoot teasers of some pretty amazing people and beautiful subjects.

Thank you for considering Ashley Rawlings Photography for your creative needs!

Please visit my main site at: www.ashleyrawlingsphotography.com

Click here to follow me on Facebook!

Ashley Rawlings
570.541.6915
info@ashleyrawlingsphotography.com
Giving Back.
Please click on the following links to find out more about these amazing organizations that I am honored to be affiliated with!

Photobucket