Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beautiful Soul

If there is such a thing as soul mates... which I personally believe there is... and if it is possible for your child to be your soul mate... then Shawn would be mine.

My oldest child and I have always had something "special." It is not something that I can easily describe to an outsider. We are crazily alike. Usually the saying "opposites attract" holds true... but not in our case. Our likeness opens a door for a mutual understanding that gives way to an amazing mother-son relationship.

He is a beautiful soul.... and I am blessed to be his Mommy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Now that you have had the opportunity to get to know a little about the girl behind the lens, I'd like to get to know a little about you. Comments, questions, and general chit chat are always welcome. Please enjoy the following photo shoot teasers of some pretty amazing people and beautiful subjects.

Thank you for considering Ashley Rawlings Photography for your creative needs!

Please visit my main site at: www.ashleyrawlingsphotography.com

Click here to follow me on Facebook!

Ashley Rawlings
570.541.6915
info@ashleyrawlingsphotography.com
Giving Back.
Please click on the following links to find out more about these amazing organizations that I am honored to be affiliated with!

Photobucket