Saturday, January 26, 2013

Princess Things...

I am so excited to introduce my new line of little girls headbands.  Each piece is designed by yours truly!  These delicate little bows & flowers are perfect for your little girl's portrait session.  These headbands (and more) can be purchased for your session or separately for a gift.

Please contact me if you are interested in any pictured below, or if you have any specific color requests, as these can me custom made to order.  Sizes range from newborn through toddler.  Prices range from $5 - $12.

  
























 (*Caution: Choking hazard.  Not suitable for children under 3.  For portrait use only.*)


No comments:

Now that you have had the opportunity to get to know a little about the girl behind the lens, I'd like to get to know a little about you. Comments, questions, and general chit chat are always welcome. Please enjoy the following photo shoot teasers of some pretty amazing people and beautiful subjects.

Thank you for considering Ashley Rawlings Photography for your creative needs!

Please visit my main site at: www.ashleyrawlingsphotography.com

Click here to follow me on Facebook!

Ashley Rawlings
570.541.6915
info@ashleyrawlingsphotography.com
Giving Back.
Please click on the following links to find out more about these amazing organizations that I am honored to be affiliated with!

Photobucket