Friday, February 8, 2013

Elliette Plum

Yesterday, I had the honor to photograph a gorgeous baby girl just after she made her grand entrance into this world.  When I say grand, I mean mom barely made it to the hospital, and even though I made record time getting there, Miss Elliette had plans of her own.  She wanted to meet her amazing parents right away!

This coming Saturday, I was to meet Elliette's mom for the first time to discuss the "Photography Birth Plan."  I walked in the room as this perfect, squishy cheeked, brand new little babe was in her mothers arms, as they had just placed her there minutes before my arrival.

I am very excited to see this precious one in a few days for her newborn session!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

How precious she is! I just want to pinch those adorable little cheekies :-) Beautiful job as usual Ashley!

Now that you have had the opportunity to get to know a little about the girl behind the lens, I'd like to get to know a little about you. Comments, questions, and general chit chat are always welcome. Please enjoy the following photo shoot teasers of some pretty amazing people and beautiful subjects.

Thank you for considering Ashley Rawlings Photography for your creative needs!

Please visit my main site at: www.ashleyrawlingsphotography.com

Click here to follow me on Facebook!

Ashley Rawlings
570.541.6915
info@ashleyrawlingsphotography.com
Giving Back.
Please click on the following links to find out more about these amazing organizations that I am honored to be affiliated with!

Photobucket