Friday, September 20, 2013

Meet the Mowrys!

Becky & David came to me last fall for their engagement session.  We had such a fun time goofing around in a cornfield, and staying out until we couldn't see anymore.  If I thought the engagement session was fun... I had no clue what was in store for me at the wedding!

Thank you both, so much, for having me be a part of your incredible day!!  Becky, you looked stunning!  David, I will never, ever, forget your dancing!!

Best wishes to a beautiful life together!! XO
  photo IMG_0718-3_zpsdd444866.jpg
  photo IMG_0724-2_zps03be906a.jpg
  photo IMG_0689_zpseac046d3.jpg
 photo IMG_0675_zpse2c057ca.jpg
 photo IMG_9838-3_zps7555b612.jpg

No comments:

Now that you have had the opportunity to get to know a little about the girl behind the lens, I'd like to get to know a little about you. Comments, questions, and general chit chat are always welcome. Please enjoy the following photo shoot teasers of some pretty amazing people and beautiful subjects.

Thank you for considering Ashley Rawlings Photography for your creative needs!

Please visit my main site at: www.ashleyrawlingsphotography.com

Click here to follow me on Facebook!

Ashley Rawlings
570.541.6915
info@ashleyrawlingsphotography.com
Giving Back.
Please click on the following links to find out more about these amazing organizations that I am honored to be affiliated with!

Photobucket