Monday, August 24, 2009

Delilah Mary

"Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light."
~ Jennie Jerome Churchill ~

I have watched my best friend's daughter, whom I love as my own niece, grow and blossom into this tiny tot with a not so tiny personality. The bond that we have established since her birth is amazing. Watching her face light up when I great her... arms stretched out for me to hold her... and smiles galore when our silly antics begin... all memorable moments to treasure as her infant stage will turn to toddler-hood in the blink of an eye. Happy 9 months, sweetheart!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Now that you have had the opportunity to get to know a little about the girl behind the lens, I'd like to get to know a little about you. Comments, questions, and general chit chat are always welcome. Please enjoy the following photo shoot teasers of some pretty amazing people and beautiful subjects.

Thank you for considering Ashley Rawlings Photography for your creative needs!

Please visit my main site at: www.ashleyrawlingsphotography.com

Click here to follow me on Facebook!

Ashley Rawlings
570.541.6915
info@ashleyrawlingsphotography.com
Giving Back.
Please click on the following links to find out more about these amazing organizations that I am honored to be affiliated with!

Photobucket