Saturday, June 18, 2011

Miss Brinkley

Psst! I photographed a baby on the back of an RX-8!! Ok, now that I got that out of the way...

I can not believe it has been a week already since I had the pleasure of watching Brinkley come into this world! Let me say, before you scroll down to the teasers... to say this was a fun shoot is a huge understatement!! From the great props... to the very wonderful baby... I enjoyed every second of Brinkley's newborn session. Plus, her parents are pretty awesome as well!

It was a great pleasure working with you guys again... you have a truly gorgeous family! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of this special time in both of your lives.







3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

O my gosh I LOVE these pics and am super jealous- Tatum did NOT want to stay asleep. They turned out wonderfully!! ;-)

Dana said...

These pictures are so AMAZING. While in the shoot I thought you would never get any good shots with her being all rowdy! BUT i was way wrong! I absolutely love love love all of these!! You truly are a gifted photographer! I can't wait to see the rest of the shoot!!

Lynda said...

Omg Ashley i 100% love these photos. What a cute baby. You did an amazing job.

Now that you have had the opportunity to get to know a little about the girl behind the lens, I'd like to get to know a little about you. Comments, questions, and general chit chat are always welcome. Please enjoy the following photo shoot teasers of some pretty amazing people and beautiful subjects.

Thank you for considering Ashley Rawlings Photography for your creative needs!

Please visit my main site at: www.ashleyrawlingsphotography.com

Click here to follow me on Facebook!

Ashley Rawlings
570.541.6915
info@ashleyrawlingsphotography.com
Giving Back.
Please click on the following links to find out more about these amazing organizations that I am honored to be affiliated with!

Photobucket